/* ----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ */

GoldFish Queen

The info regarding importing goldfish from GoldFish Queen's Farm in China.

Ads by AdGenta.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

My story is telling you: Goldfish Queen serve you better than others !

I would like to share my business story with you. To let every goldfish suppliers in China knows that the customer's service is the most important thing in business! To let my current customers and future customers know that Goldfish Queen provide you the best service!
Last Friday, I had a shipment from Shanghai to Toronto, than be trasfered to US.
 
I thought I could take a short break and continued to post my pics onto my blog after shipping. But you'd  never known......I found the shipment haven't checked in Toronto and it supposed to arrive Toronto 3 hours ago and should be transfered to US soon! However.... I couldn't find any information on the website of the Air Canada Cargo and it used to enable to be tracked online.
 
OMG! What am I going to do? I got blank in my mind. Suddently I got an idea lighted up, Call Toronto!  I picked the phone up and asked for help. They told me Toronto was hit by a big storm last night and now was screwed up! Thank these very nice guys! They finally found my fish and was preparing to get them on board! 
 
I called  my customer right way let him know what was going on there. I couldn't sleep that night until my customer gave me an email said he received the shipment and dead on arrival was very low!
 
Thank God!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home